Bail Organa died in 0 BBY.
Bail Prestor Organa was an Alderaanian politician and revolutionary leader, an influential voice for peace in the Galactic Senate during the last days of the Galactic Republic, and a founding member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic. Organa, the senator of Alderaan, was an outspoken member of the Senate's Loyalist Committee that pushed to maintain the ideals of the Republic during the Clone Wars. He became an architect of the early rebellion against the Galactic Empire and believed that a full-scale Galactic Civil War was inevitable if the Empire was to be toppled and replaced by a New Republic.
You can see Bail Organa in:
- Episode II: Attack of the Clones, 22 BBY (38 years old)
- The Clone Wars (TV series), 22 BBY (38 years old)
- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, 19 BBY (41 years old)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi, 9 BBY (51 years old)
- Star Wars Rebels, 5 BBY (55 years old)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, 0 BBY (60 years old)