Lando Calrissian was born in 43 BBY.
Landonis Balthazar "Lando" Calrissian, was a smuggler, gambler, entrepreneur, and card player who became Baron Administrator of Cloud City and, later, a general in the Rebel Alliance. Born on Socorro, he was the owner of the Millennium Falcon before losing it to Han Solo in a game of sabacc on Numidian Prime. After losing the Falcon, Calrissian put an end to his days as a smuggler and became an entrepreneur, setting up a small mining operation on the planet Lothal before eventually becoming the leader of Cloud City in the skies of the planet Bespin.
You can see Lando Calrissian in:
- Solo: A Star Wars Story, 10 BBY (33 years old)
- Star Wars Rebels, 5 BBY (38 years old)
- Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, 3 ABY (46 years old)
- Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, 4 ABY (47 years old)
- Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker, 35 ABY (78 years old)