Padmé Amidala Naberrie was a senator who represented the people of Naboo during the final years of the Galactic Republic. Prior to her career in the Galactic Senate, Amidala was the elected ruler of the Royal House of Naboo. A political idealist, she advocated for the preservation of democracy as well as a peaceful resolution to the Clone Wars. However, her secret marriage to the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker would have a lasting effect on the future of the galaxy for decades to come. She was the mother of Luke and Leia.
You can see Padmé Amidala Naberrie in:
- Episode I: The Phantom Menace, 32 BBY (14 years old)
- Episode II: Attack of the Clones, 22 BBY (24 years old)
- The Clone Wars (movie), 22 BBY (24 years old)
- The Clone Wars (TV series), 22 BBY (24 years old)
- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, 19 BBY (27 years old)