Mon Mothma was born in 46 BBY.
Mon Mothma was a politician and revolutionary leader who served in the Galactic Senate and Imperial Senate as the representative of Chandrila, the leader of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, and the first Chancellor of the New Republic. Mothma came to political prominence during the Separatist Crisis and the Clone Wars when, along with such allies as Senators Bail Prestor Organa and Padmé Amidala, she became an outspoken proponent of peace between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. She also spoke out against the increase in executive power given to Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, who transformed the Republic into the Empire at the war's end.
You can see Mon Mothma in:
- The Clone Wars (TV series), 22 BBY (24 years old)
- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, 19 BBY (27 years old)
- Andor, 5 BBY (41 years old)
- Star Wars Rebels, 5 BBY (41 years old)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, 0 BBY (46 years old)
- Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, 4 ABY (50 years old)
- Ahsoka, 9 ABY (55 years old)